Monday, September 14, 2015

at the right time

Blessed. 

I can't think of a better word to describe how I feel about the friends that God has placed in my life. 

Over the past few weeks I have dealt with a few very stressful situations, moments that I struggled to swim through. Times when breathing felt difficult. When running away sounded like a great idea. 

But God saw fit to place a few friends and their words of encouragement and uplifting into my life right when I needed it AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN KNOW!!

So my lesson from this: invest in people for they will invest in you.
My other lesson to you: give a good word to a friend when you feel a prompting to do so. Chances are they need it!

I know I did. 
The words of a few good friends saved me from drowning. 

KC

And a word from Pinterest: 

No comments:

Post a Comment