Monday, November 3, 2014

make the best of the worst

Life doesn't always go the way I plan it to. Nowadays it seems it rarely does. That used to drive me crazy. I wanted to have things under control and make sure that everything in life went smoothly. But you throw kids in the mix of life and you find that planning often gets thrown out the window! Plus all the other hic-cups that happen that are completely out of your hands....

So I learned to roll with the punches. I try not to let the negative experiences in life drag me down. I strive to look for the best in the worst. 

I found some pictures of people who made the best out of the worst:

Inner tubing on a flooded street.
 

Not going bald! Mowing away the hair!

Oh goodness, if my child drew on the wall...

Cracked phone screen

This is probably my favorite - that huge scratch can now be attributed to a dinosaur!

 And then I found this quote:

Amd this one:


Oh, the value of perspective!

KC










No comments:

Post a Comment