Friday, April 13, 2012

getting away to survive

I didn't get anything posted on my blog yesterday, as I am currently out if town. But having a few minutes to sit and mess around I thought I'd see if I could blog from my phone. That'd be neat, wouldn't it?

We decided to get out of Dodge for a bit to focus on our family a bit: create some fun memories, relax, and get away from the huge to-do list that comes with purchasing a new abode and the to-do list that I create just looking around the house!

So we are rejuvenating in a little cabin with a surprising visit from the heavens: snow! We are enjoying the warmth of the fireplace and the hot tub. We've been playing games and eating food, snacks, and more food. We've been focusing on each other and have been admiring God's great creation.

Sometimes to survive, you've got to get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment