Sunday, April 29, 2012

i like bloggin' even when i can't

Believe you me, if there is not a post here, it is because I was either so busy (like yesterday) or extremely tired (like yesterday... and pretty much every other day!) There might be other reasons: family emergency, sickness, writer's block, or... something else important that I just haven't thought of yet. 

I guess my point is that if there is no post here, it isn't because I didn't want to write (lots of negatives there - a triple negative, actually!)  You see, I enjoy writing this blog very much!!  I've been blessed over and over because of it. 

Sometimes I feel like Moses, that God would want to use me! Of what value could I be? I'm no "speaker of great words." And yet He chooses to work through me - what a humbling experience! 

Other times I discover that my difficulties in life are inspiring or motivating to other people (really?!  Little old me?) But I've said it before: if my trials in life help just one person, then it was worth it to go through it. There is always a purpose behind the trials we go through, we just don't always see them.  Sometimes being able to see a purpose behind the difficult times makes them easier to bear.

And I've felt myself looking deeper for meaning and God's purpose each day that I might be able to share it.  Goodness, you'd be amazed at where you can find God, but only if you are looking!!

This blog has also helped me to be accountable.  Not that any of you are holding anything over my head... And my true accountability has always been to God.  But the feeling is there - to hold myself accountable in various areas that I write about so that I might not be a hypocrite. (And yet, in the same breath, I am still working on all of the areas that I write about!  I know... hypocrite.)

But thank you, each of you.  You make me want to write.  I feel that God has called me to do this, but you the readers, my friends, make me desire to sit at the computer for a bit (some bits longer than others) and pour out what God has placed on my heart for the day.

Thank you,
KC

No comments:

Post a Comment