Thursday, October 31, 2013

heartfelt

Thank you.

To those of you who read my blog.

To those of you who leave comments on Facebook or directly on my blog.

To those of you who catch me out in public and tell me you read my blog.

To my "closet" readers.

To those of you who receive an email every time I blog.

To those of you in my Google circle (which I don't really know anything about but give me some time...)

To those of you who "like" my blog posts on Facebook.

To those of you who have shared my blog with someone else.

To those of you who laugh at my silly little rants.

To those of you who have cried with me.

To my husband.

To my children who give me lots to write about.

To my encouragers.

To my inspirers.

To my motivators.

I can't thank you enough.  I am blessed by you all.  Thank you.

And to God who decided that I should write.  Thank you.

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment