Tuesday, August 9, 2016

hard work


I can't tear myself away from watching the Olympics - it's on our TV all day long. 


Maybe it's because everyday I see amazing accomplishments acquired by months and years of hard work. And that is HUGE motivation for me. Seeing others succeed makes me want to work harder!

Maybe it's because I see some of the athletes who have come from tough backgrounds and instead of letting their life's situations drag them down and give them excuse, they used their difficulties as reasons to succeed. 

Maybe it's all these hard-working, in shape athletes who inspire me to get out there and keep exercising!

Maybe it's the good sportsmanship that is a good reminder to be a good loser as well as a gracious winner.

Maybe I'm tired of all the other garbage that's on TV that my kids watch: whiny, spoiled, entitled kids and teens getting their way and getting everything they want.

Maybe the Olympics should be on TV more often so that my kids can get excited about accomplishments and be motivated by successful men and woman who WORKED HARD to get where they are in the Olympics! 

I know the Olympics aren't near done, but I'll miss the games when it's all over.

KC

#justsaynotoentitledkids #yayforsuccessfromhardwork 



No comments:

Post a Comment