Monday, July 21, 2014

i'm with God

I questioned this today.

I looked at my failures and shortcomings and told myself that surely I'd never be more than what I was. 

And in that instant, I put limitations on God.

How stupid could I be?!

My God, He's huge. He's amazing. He does great things with people who allow Him to do so.

Me? I'm unworthy...all by myself. But, I'm not by myself. I'm with God. He's working in me and through me and who am I to stop Him by telling Him my limitations?!

You wonder what your purpose is? Why you are here? What you can do with this life you are living? I wonder that about myself too.

But let's stop. Let's just put our faith in the fact that a God knows. Let's trust Him to work it out how He wants and when He wants.

That's a whole lot easier than taking that responsibility on all by ourselves.

But we can rest assured knowing that there IS a plan and that Someone has got it all figured out for us. I'm glad He's in charge, because I would mess up the entire plan!

KC

20. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 21. Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. 
Ephesians 3:20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment