Friday, July 4, 2014

just for grins

I So, I had this great idea for a blog post last night. I started pre-writing it in my head earlier in the day. It was going to be a good, strong, serious post.  Then last night I sat on the couch and by 9:30, I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. That's a little unusual for me, to say the least, so I took that as my body's way of telling that I needed some rest and went directly to bed!

But I didn't want to leave you without something on this fantastic Fourth of July (quite possibly my favorite holiday), so here are a few smiles to start your day!

If this doesn't bring a smile, my friend, then you are way too mature for me...


Silly. 
Silly is good.


I have no words for this picture. None.


Ain't that the truth!


This one always makes me giggle. 


This has happened a few more times than I'd like to admit!


When life was less complicated, you know, when I was 4 years old!

I hope you have a wonderful Fourth if July, my friends!

KC








No comments:

Post a Comment