Friday, March 7, 2014

a dozen things of happiness on friday

Happy Friday!!

This week was busy for our family (5 dentist/doctor appointments) but good.

1. I just love that my little boy is still my little boy - his snuggles are the best!
2. Due to a doctor's appointment today I found out that my daughter is "super healthy and beautiful."
3. The squeaks that our cats make are not quite "meows" but they are so endearing.
4. Naps.  Yes, I took a nap this week.
5. Girl Scout Cookies, namely Caramel DeLites!

6. Piano students who actually practiced 5 days during the week.
7. Kindergarten artwork (Abe and George came home this week).

8. Neighborhood children for our kids to play with.
9. Sunshine after rain.
10. I adore it when my kids sing along to the Christian radio station and know the songs better than I do!
11. Texts from friends just because...
12. An inspirational word from God, just when I needed it.

What made you happy this week?

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment