Thursday, March 6, 2014

who is in charge here?

The past week or so I have come across a number of things to write about.  But if you are one of my faithful 5 followers, you probably noticed that I didn't blog about any of them.  I haven't been able to figure out why I can't form a decent blog post.  I sit down and start and it goes no where.  Or it seems like a terrible idea once I get started.  Or every idea flies out of my mind when I sit down to focus on it.

But tonight I think I might have an inkling as to why that is.

Me.  I am the problem.  I am trying to write it.  I am trying to be clever.  I am trying to do it by myself.  And that is a terrible idea.

So tonight, I quit!  I'm giving it back over to God so that He can use me and put this blog back to work for Him. I tend to get in the way.  (I'm sure this won't be the last time!)

What about you?  What are you trying to accomplish on your own?  Something that God should be in charge of?  Time to give it over to Him.  He can do greater things with you than you can imagine!

KC


No comments:

Post a Comment