Friday, April 11, 2014

happy friday

Here are a dozen great things from this week that make me happy!!

1. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins - this recipe was shared with me by my friend Geri. I took a somewhat healthy recipe and polluted it with chocolate chips.  I still pretend they are healthy...
2. Jr. Highers. Yep. Subbed again. I can't help it: I just love Jr. High kids.
3. Flip flops. No socks needed in this weather.
4. And skirts! Woo-hoo! I love skirts.
5. Sleeping children. Beautiful, peaceful, sleeping children.
6. Laser pointers and cats. No further explanation needed.
7. Sixteen-year-old nephew whom my children adore and who loves my children. 
8. A levelheaded husband. Let me tell you something: having a husband who can keep his cool in this world is a valuable thing! 
9. Singing children. My kids sing at the most random times: while making a snack, using the bathroom, while eating dinner (gross), and in the bathtub.  It is awesome and funny at the same time.
10. Sleeping with the fan on - I know there are some of you who do this all year long, but for me it means the weather is finally reaching warm enough temps for the fan to stay on all night.
11. Bass. Not the fish, but the thumping sound of a good beat. I love bass.
12. Gerbera Daisies: one of my brothers brought me a Gerbera Daisy this week. It is very cheery on my bright blue table.  

And that completes the top 12. There are more, to be sure, but I will stop at a dozen.

KC


No comments:

Post a Comment