Thursday, April 3, 2014

just go

You ever have a big decision to make but you struggle with making the right choice because you know that if you go where God is leading you, there is a ton of criticism waiting on the other side and it's is just easier to go the other way? 

Yeah, me neither.

Ha!!

You know what I do? I put it off and put it off until the last minute and then I create a big, huge world of problems for myself. That never really works out that well for me.

But you know what? I have learned to take comfort in our big decisions when we are following God's direction. Because no matter what the earthly response is, the only response that truly matters is God's.

I don't always have the best answers for the questions of why we do what we do. It's called faith. But looking back I am always glad we did what we did because God knew what He was doing, even when we were unsure. 

So take a listen...where is God leading? Turn off all the noise of the world and go. 

Kinda scary, I know. 

But He's got ya. 

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment