Tuesday, October 7, 2014

almond peach muffins

When fall happens around here, baking happens around here! I made these almond peach muffins yesterday and they ended up being super tasty with a good of melty butter on top (because you all know how much I 💛 butter!)

I can't take any credit for the recipe; it's from a cookbook from the school I grew up in. It was contributed by "Mom Hilvers".  So enjoy Mom Hilvers muffins!

(PS - I don't bake healthy, so if you are looking for healthy you probably won't find it here...)


Almond Peach Muffins

1.5 C flour
1 C sugar
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp soda
2 eggs
1/2 C oil
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp almond extract
1.5 C chopped fresh peaches 
OR a 16 oz. can, drained
1/2 C chopped almonds


Mix flour, sugar, salt, and soda. Stir in eggs, oil, and extracts just until moistened. Fold in peaches and almonds. Fill muffin tins 3/4 full. Bake at 375 for 20-25 mins.

Enjoy with a big slab of butter! 


No comments:

Post a Comment