Friday, October 3, 2014

smile

Every once in a while, I have a bad day, or a bad evening, or even just a couple of bad hours. You know what I do to cheer myself up (if there is no ice cream in the freezer)? I distract myself with funny stuff. We don't get the Sunday comics anymore so I'm grateful for all the funny stuff on Pinterest...although you do have to weed through a lot of garbage to get to the good stuff.

Like this gem: 
I mean, c'mon people! It's a cat in a cone with a mustache!

And this ridiculous one:
If you don't know what the "duck face selfie" is, Mona, here is demonstrating it for you.

Oh, and the truth in this one:
Absolutely, Sunshine. Absolutely. 

But this little girl is absolutely adorable, even if she's upset about her ride: 
I've felt this: someone tries to make you happy but you refuse to give in to the fun!

And this is definitely true of being a mom...
But unfortunately, it rarely works - they find you!!


And the best quote I've seen in a long time:

By the time you read this, it'll be Saturday. Go smile - it looks good on you!

KC





No comments:

Post a Comment