Friday, November 22, 2013

happy friday

A dozen things that make me happy:

1. Having one day where no laundry needs to be done.

2. Watching my kids do a project together without bickering.

3. Pulling my sunglasses out of my purse with no stray bits of gum stuck to them.


4. Making a dinner that everyone likes and no one complains about (with only 4 of us, you'd think that'd be easy, but no.)

5. Sitting by the fire in my fireplace (I particularly like this in November, not June) (Kitty likes it too).


6. Printing a document from my ancient computer without any problems.

7. Vacuum lines in the carpet.

8. Freshly changed bed sheets.


9. Boots. Any kind. Dressy or simple or Ugg or rain boots (my personal favorite!)


10. Children singing in the car with me (makes me feel like I'm raising a choir!  Or a duet, rather.)

11. Strawberry gum.


12. The right words at the right time.


What made you happy this week?

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment