Saturday, November 30, 2013

happy friday

This happy Friday has been brought to you this week by:

1.) the will power to eat only 2 very small pieces of homemade fudge.  Well today, at least.



2.) a play date for my son that went 6 hours instead of 3 because they played so well together!

3.) completed project (one of many, but still one done!)

4.) a compliment from a friend.
 
5.) clean counter free of dishes (well, not right now but somewhere amidst all the Thanksgiving festivities, the counter was clean and that felt good).

6.) playing Christmas music and not feeling guilty because Thanksgiving has passed!

7.) Christmas lights up on the house already!  My husband does nice work.

8.) a drama-free family.  We might not see eye-to-eye on everything in my family, but we do a pretty good job of keeping things mostly drama-free.

9.) caffeine.

10.) listening to my son sound out words and start to read.  That is so exciting!!


11.) the smell of those little beads that you throw in the washing machine that dissolve and make everything smell so good!!


12.) the extra blanket on the bed.  By morning I might be sweating, but the extra weight when I snuggle into bed at night (or ridiculously early in the morning after finishing my blog) is just so comforting!

What made you happy this week?

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment