Friday, June 20, 2014

a dozen things of happiness

Happy Friday!

A dozen happy things about this week for me. What about you?!

1. Date night!!
2. A good zombie movie - I will admit to being a sucker for a good zombie movie...
3. Quality time with my niece at the piano.
3. Rediscovering just how good hard-boiled eggs are.
4. The pool. I love having a place to invite family, friends and such over during the summer. A place for community.
5. Laughter. We went to a movie tonight where everyone in the theater laughed. I loved it!
6. Small town feel - went to a neighboring city and ran into someone I knew. We had a good laugh walking into Target together. How often does that happen?
7. Watching God put everything in place for something amazing. He does that, you know. You might think it's coincidence. It's not.
8. Sleep!! Speaking of which, I've got 4 more to get through and then I am out! 😴
9. Honesty - I love when someone feels comfortable enough to speak honestly with me.
10. Good conversation.
11. A clean counter: I love having all the dishes done.
13. Quiet. At the end of the day, after the hustle and bustle, there is nothing like quiet. 

And on that note...bedtime. 💤

KC 

No comments:

Post a Comment