Sunday, June 29, 2014

happy saturday

Augh! I missed Friday! Probably because I've been out of town and have had to remind myself each of what day it is. You ever have that when you go on vacation? Or are out of your normal routine? Oh well. We'll go with happy Saturday instead.

Here's a dozen happy things from this week:

1. Music. Ok, that's probably getting old for you all, but I spent a number of hours on a few planes this week and my music kept me sane!  I didn't groove too much on the plane. Kept my moves to a minimum. I'm sure everyone on the plane was grateful.
2. Fellowship: I was at a Christian woman's conference and was so blessed to be around like-minded women.
3. Mini Cooper. I can't say enough about how much fun I had driving that little car. Considering it was my first time renting a car, I was not disappointed.
4. My childrens' voices. They sound so sweet over the phone!
5. Loaded waffle fries, smothered in all kinds of unhealthy things. Mmmm. Yum.
6. Catching up with an old friend (she's not old, we've just been friends a long old time) and watching our kids play together.
7. Making new friends. 
8. Smiles. And smiling back! Instant connection.
9. Having a hard-working hubby. In a world when many employees try to get away with the minimum, I have a man who puts forth his best effort at his job and goes above and beyond even when he doesn't want to. That makes me a proud wife.
10. Grandmas - my mom has such a neat relationship with my kids. I am blessed. My kids are blessed. 
11. Naps. I took one this week and it was fantastic. Just awesome. I recommend it.
12. New shoes. I ain't gonna lie: I love shoes and a new pair makes me giddy!

Happy Saturday! Or maybe Sunday by the time you read this...

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment