Monday, June 16, 2014

giggles


After a heavy post yesterday, I thought I might do a happier post today. 

I spend a sufficient amount of time on Pinterest, I don't mind admitting. It makes me smile. Here are a few funnies that I have found over the past week or so:

(Mornings are hard. This sounds like a good excuse...)

(This is so true in my house. If I clean one room, the kids come along and destroy it 15 minutes later - augh!)

(I don't mind admitting that I am weird once or twice in a while. It makes life interesting.)

(Every night, baby, every night!)

(Seriously, though. Can we vote to make this happen?)

(My favorite raw food.)

(If you don't get this one, I apologize because I won't explain it!)

(I'd say this is typical for me on a daily basis!)

I've got more where this came from but I've got dreams to follow. Off to bed!

KC





No comments:

Post a Comment