Friday, August 15, 2014

happy Friday

All right. It's been a long week for many of you. Exhaustion has hit and you don't feel like going to your kids' soccer game(s). So today, you gotta dig down deep. What can you find from your week that made you happy?

My dozen:
1. Conversations with good friends. I smile so often when I get to talk to or text my friends. ❤️
2. Movie night with some hilarious mommas! (That's what you git!)
3. Jr. Mints. Chocolate and mint - you can't lose there.
4. Nieces and nephews. I adore all 8 of mine. 
5. Picking up curriculum to homeschool my kiddos (oh, did I not tell you I will be homeschooling this year? I'll explain in another post...)
6. Breakfast at my favorite restaurant (Corner Stop Eatery) with the girls in my family. 
7. Discovering a new store in our little town. Such cute stuff! (Boutique Couture, ladies - great things in this shop)
8. Music.    I know. Every time I write: music. But seriously, people, there is music on when I cook, clean, shower, drive, jog, workout....practically all day long. It makes me happy!
9. Sitting on our old leather couch - there is nothing more comfortable than this couch.
10. Bananas with spots because you know what that means? Time to make banana chocolate chip muffins, Baby!!
11. Quiet. Children are asleep. That might possibly be why I stay up so late, to enjoy the quiet as long as I can.
12. And peace, which is much different than quiet. Peace: the feeling you get when you've made the right decision in life. God does that. He gives peace.

What about you? I want to hear about your "happy" this week. I love it when you share...

KC



No comments:

Post a Comment