Monday, August 25, 2014

uniquely you

I don't know if you've been told this lately, but you are pretty stinkin' special. Believe me: you are. 

There is no one like you. You were created to be uniquely you. And you have a purpose, so that makes you pretty important (even if you don't know what that purpose is). 

So if you're feeling insignificant, you need to get over that because Psalm 139:14 says, "I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well." 

See? I told ya: "fearfully and wonderfully made." In other words: special. 

And if you're wondering if I'm talking to you, I am. Because every one of us was created by God so everyone one of us was fearfully and wonderfully created, even me with all my shortcomings and failures!

So today, walk around proud with your head held high, because you are somebody. And you are different from every other person around you so quit comparing yourself: it's not worth your time. 

And if you don't believe me, maybe you'll believe this guy:


KC




No comments:

Post a Comment