Friday, August 29, 2014

happy friday

Sometimes on Friday I like to list a dozen things that made me happy throughout the week. It's just my way of trying to see the positive in everything and to be constantly searching for things to be grateful for. 


So here's to a happy week!!

1. Family - my family comes together and helps each other out whenever possible. ❤️
2. Bright children - twice this week my daughter has rattled off some random fact that I knew nothing about and had never taught her. She will be smarter than me!
3. Yellow - this color has started showing up in my house and makes me happy!
4. The lake - my brother and his family took my kids and me out on the lake. There is nothing like the sound of his boat and the wind blowing through my hair on a gorgeous afternoon.
5. Perfectly fitted scripture - God knows what you need to hear and when you need to hear it.
6. Pizz Plus - if you've eaten there, you know.
7. Giggling children - I heard my son upstairs the other day giggling to himself as he watched a few episodes of Simon's Cat (a funny little video series on YouTube).
8. Compliments - a kind word goes far.
9. Cashews - I love cashews.
10. Flowers - there were a couple lonely little flowers that I picked and put in a vase in my window sill and they cheered me every time I saw them.
11. An empty dishwasher that I didn't have to empty! (Thanks, dear husband!)
12. Sleep - and that is where I am headed now! 😴

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment